Grav DDD Plugin
This product is in beta state.
It is available to registered beta testers only.
A plugin for Document Driven Design (DDD).
Document Driven Design takes the concept of Test Driven Design, and adds these mindsets:
- Documentation should be written before tests.
- Documentation should be separated from source code.
- Documentation should be targeted for specific users.
- End Managers
- End Users
- Round Trip Documentation
- Integrate Usage, Bugs, Features, Tasks, and Roadmaps
To add DDD into markdown
- Start a line with a tilde
- Followed by the DDD entry type
- Followed by DDD entry fields
- Ending with a tilde.
~entry_type entry_fields content~
Each DDD entry type has different field requirements.
Sample Markdown Output
~task This is a task~
~todo This is a todo~
~feature This is a feature~
~bug priority:5 This is a bug~
~roadmap release:next This is a roadmap item ~
: This is a feature
: This is a bug
: This is a roadmap item