This application will monitor your X32 for clipped levels. It will also adjust the input gain for channels 1-32 every time a clip happens. Clips and gain adjustments can be logged, output to the console, and/or emailed to the engineer.
- Helps alert the engineer of a problem
- Provide a report of all clipped levels for an entire show
- Reduces the gain without user interaction
- Output, log, and/or email clipped levels and gain adjustments
- Unlimited email recipients; Use any SMTP server to send messages
- Control frequency of logs, alerts, and gain adjustments
- Control percentage for gain adjustments
- Modify the configuration file (x32-notify.xml) and replace all values that start with YOUR_.
- Open a terminal or create a shell script.
java -jar x32-notify.jar <path-to-config-if-not-default-xml-file>
- Java 7
- The following levels are monitored: Analog In/Out, Digital Out, Monitor Out, Aux Send/Return, P16 Out
- Added config file
- Added gain adjustments
- Added email function
- Initial Release
|Release date:||September 22, 2013|
|Last updated:||September 22, 2013|