This application will act a a proxy between your X32 and client devices. It allows for an unlimited number of devices to connect to and receive real-time events from the X32. This increases the total number of clients from the current limit of 4.
/meters and /xremote requests will be multiplexed through a single request channel.
This application will result in all input/output of the X32 to pass through a central point, allowing the potential for extended applications including logging, filtering, monitoring, and optimizing.
- Edit the xml configuration file to your preferences.
- Open a terminal or create a shell script.
java -jar x32-router.jar <path-to-config-xml>
- If using the default XML file, you can leave the path out
- The application will output the repeater address on the console.
- Connect your devices to the repeater instead of the X32.
- Java 7
- PLEASE MERGE YOUR CONFIGURATION FILE WITH THE LATEST ONE
- XML config file: added debug and trace categories
- XML config file: added port parameter for target device
- error and usage reporting
- automatic update checking for new versions
- bug fixes
- now uses XML config file
- added meter modes (see config file for details) to handle different ways to forward and return meter requests with parameters.
- /xremote is not enabled unless a client requests it (previously it was always on, now it only turns on if a client requests it, and will time out unless request again)
- removed debug output
- added multiplex support for /meters
- output version on startup
- added multiplex support for /xremote
|Release date:||September 19, 2013|
|Last updated:||March 6, 2014|
|File size:||47 KB|